Wednesday 9 November 2011

all about me


hye readers !

For your information , the reason i created this new blog is because to complete the assignment that was given by my lecturer . For the first entry , i need to introduce myself . So , let me proceed .

See the picture above ? Who is that ? Yupp . Thats me , the owner of this blog , ZULEYANA BINTI KASIRAN . I was born on 8th November 1992 at Hospital Daerah Mersing . Now, i am officially 19 years old . I came from Felda Nitar Satu , Mersing , Johor . I have 5 siblings including me . I have 4 big brothers .
My first education is at Sekolah Kebangsaan LKTP Nitar Satu from year 1999 to 2004 . My secondary school is Sekolah Menengah Kebagsaan Nitar . I studied there from form 1 until form 5 . After that , i futher my study at Johor Matriculation College .
 Now , i am studying at Universiti Teknologi Mara Kampus Bandaraya Melaka in Bachelor of Administration Business (Hons) Finance . I was in group BM2221A . I am still in part 1 student and this is my starting point to reach my goal .

thats enough i think . thank you for lending your beautiful eyes for reading this simple entry . bye !